Italy is one of the most picturesque and beautiful places in the world, and every year millions of people travel to Italy to experience the culture, food, and capture the beauty through photographs. Through many visits and searching for the best photography spots, here are our top 5 places for photos in Italy. Enjoy!
Everywhere on the Amalfi Coast, especially Positano, screams photogenic! There is something truly magical about Positano, with beauty around every corner you take. You will find countless places to take breathtaking photos. See our list below for our top spots to take those life changing photos!
- From La Scogliera Beach Club (You will be looking at this view above all day from your lounger)
- View of the hill, standing in between beach loungers on Spiaggia Grande
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta
- Francos Bar at Le Sirenuse
- The Marina
- Jump on a boat! Photos looking back at Positano from a the water are beautiful
- Hotel Poseiden
- Fornillo Beach
- Fiordo di Furore
- Passageway above Spiaggia Grande
- Arienzo beach Club
- Il San Pietro Hotel
Florence has countless photo op spots and is one of the most charming places in Tuscany. Here are our photo spot recommendations!
- The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore - The Duomo
- San Miniato Church and Piazzale Michelangelo
- Piazza della Repubblica
- The Ponte Vecchio
- Piazza della Signoria
- Giardino delle Rose
- Boboli Gardens
- Ponte Santa Trinita
Milan is one of the fashion capitols and you will definitely find luxury and beautiful architecture and history to make those lasting memories into photographs worthy to hang on your wall.
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuel
- Quadrilatero District
- Navigli Canals
- Arco della Pace
- Bosco Verticale
Roma holds a special place in our hearts and has countless iconic spots for photography. We must admit that we love taking charming cobble stone street and city scenes the most.
- The Pantheon
- Roman Forum
- Trevi Fountain
- The Vatican - Make sure you go inside St. Peter's Basilica!
- Trastevere neighborhood
- Trinità dei Monti, the Pincio and Villa Borghese
- Piazza Navona
- Monti Neighborhood
- Spanish Steps
Capri is chic and embodies that island life, and there is no shortage of spots to capture the beautiful island.
- The Faraglioni from the Gardens of Augustus
- The Funicular Terrace
- Marina Grande Port
- The Faraglioni while on the sea
- Punta Tragara Hotel
- The Streets of Capri
- From the Monte Solaro Chairlift and the top of Monte Solaro
- La Fontelina Beach Club
- Da Paolino Restaurant
- Il Riccio Restaurant and Beach Club